Choosing Maskatel as your employer
We are a regional telecommunications company offering Internet, digital television and home phone services to residential and business customers in the Saint-Hyacinthe and Drummondville regions. After acquiring four companies in 2015 to expand our service areas, we are continuing the deployment of our fiber optic network to improve our local offering. Driven by a culture of proximity, customer satisfaction, simplicity and team spirit, our highly collaborative team is solution-oriented.
As an employer, we are committed to building skilled personnel that reflects the diversity of the population in our regions. As a result, we have implemented selection processes and an inclusive work environment that is free of discrimination.
A job that meets your expectations
We have many benefits and programs in place for our employees to develop their careers in a beneficial and dynamic work environment.
Our advantageous work conditions
- More than 4 weeks of vacation and days off each year
- A very generous pension plan
- A group insurance program and a health account
- An Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
- A recognition and mobilization program
- Numerous online courses available for free through the LinkedIn Learning platform
- Corporate discounts on telecommunications services from Maskatel and Bell as well as from many partners
- Access to LIFT session, a training platform accessible on your mobile
Eligibility based on company policies.
Our available positions
Find the position that suits you and pursue your career in telecommunications.
Submit your spontaneous application
At Maskatel, we are always looking for talents to fill our various positions. If you think you have the skills needed for a job in telecommunications, we invite you to submit your application.*Required field